GTBank International Money Transfer
The GTBank International Money Transfer (GTMT) is designed to enable both GTBank account holders and non account holders send and receive funds to and from any GTBank subsidiary in West Africa. In line with a directive by the Central Bank of Nigeria, recipients of funds through GTMT in Nigeria must either be GTBank account holders or must be identified by a GTBank account holder.
- It is an effective way of paying for goods and services
- Money transfer is denominated in US Dollars
- A maximum of $10,000.00 per transfer
- Beneficiaries can be paid in US Dollars or local currency, Cedis, Dalasi, Leone and Naira (Beneficiaries can only be paid in local currency in Ghana).
- It is an easy, convenient and secure means of transferring funds.
- Ideal for GTBank account and non-account holders
- Faster turnaround time for everyone
- Instant access to cash
- No documentation is required
- Eliminates the risk of traveling with cash
- Transfer of funds ahead of your holiday/business trip and to family members and friends for upkeep
- Easy tracking of funds