The Holy Ghost Cathedral is the main place of Catholic worship in the city Mombasa, the seat of the Bishop of the Archdiocese of Mombasa. The church was completed in 1923, which means the church has actually been in existence for about 94 years. This called for extensive repairs given the wear and tear over the years. Given this, a walk to raise fund for the renovation was organized by a committee formed by the church. GTBank Mombasa staff represented the Bank at the walk. The Bank donated 150,000/- to this worthy cause.